Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
November 21, 2013 – Requests for Proposal issued
December 6, 2013 — Deadline for submission of clarifying questions, 4:30 p.m. (CST)
December 13, 2013 — Responses to questions posted to WisDOT Research website
January 24, 2014 — Proposals due by 4:30 p.m. (CST). NO late submissions will be accepted.
- (Flexible Pavements) Analysis and Feasibility of Asphalt Pavement Performance-Based Testing Specifications for the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
- (Flexible Pavements) Evaluation of Wisconsin Department of Transportation Quality Management Program (QMP) Activities and Impacts on Pavement Performance
- (Geotechnics) Correlation of ASTM D4833 and D6241 Geotextile Puncture Test Methods and Results for Use on Wisconsin Department of Transportation Projects
- (Geotechnics) Evaluation of the Long-Term Degradation and Strength Characteristics of In-situ Wisconsin Virgin Base Aggregates under Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) Pavements
- (Rigid Pavements) Better Concrete Mixes for Rapid Repair in Wisconsin
- (Structures) Evaluation of Performance of Innovative Bridges in Wisconsin
- (Structures) Precast/Prestressed Concrete Bridge Girder Cracking: Phase II
- (Structures) Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC) for Prestressed Bridge Girders
WHRP Proposal Preparation Guidelines and Templates
Proposal Preparation Guidelines (*updated 11/21/13)
Title and Summary Page Templates
Summary of Hours, Budget, and Other Commitments Templates (*updated 12/18/12)
WisDOT does not currently have any active RFPs for Policy Research projects.
Responses to Clarifying Questions
Responses to clarifying questions will be posted on December 13, 2013.